A Fable II Experience A Fable II Experience

Awesome

Hilarious even if you haven't played the game. Well done!

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Awesome, and thanks for the feature!!!

This was an awesome collab for MGS, and quite possibly the best one yet. Thank you so much for featuring my music in there. I'm really honored.

Bambee Bambee

You my friend...

are a fucking genius. This is brilliant and so hilarious! This ranks like 11000 on the wtf thats awesome meter.

Great work, keep it up

-Ctrl + Z- -Ctrl + Z-

AWESOME!

Man, you are a master of suspense and humor, that was awesome! Great job! :D

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Awesome!

I hadn't been on Newgrounds in a while and so I didn't about any new series, and stuck with the old stuff like Retarded Animal Babies and whatnot.

Now though, I found a new series to watch and keep updated on! This is brilliant! I love the work, the minimalistic yet wonderfully aesthetic look of the characters, and most importantly of course, the humor. Great work great work. I'll be sure to add you to artist favs and keep track. Thanks :)

JohnnyUtah responds:

thanks buddy

Joe's Flash Tutorial Joe's Flash Tutorial

Wow

Dude for such a late night work, this is awesome. If I was your prof I would have given you an A, hands down.

Well done, informative and hilarious.

How not to die' How not to die'

Great job

Simple, funny, and great animations (love the chibi drawings). This shows that you don't need to overdress something to make someone laugh. Nice use of the portal radio as well.

*hums portal tune*
*eats cake*

50 Llamas Day 50 Llamas Day

Great

Poor guy :[

On a serious note though, great animation and sound and execution. What kind of mic do you have to record sound, mine always screws up and records all the background noise.

Break'n Into Your House Break'n Into Your House

Lim-ow

All i can say is, LIM-OW aka LMAO.

That was awesome. Great animation, great execution, and best of all the humor and jokes were top notch :D

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

How did you know?

How did you know that was what I wanted? You're exactly right!

Dude I loved the original and this one is even better. For all the people that can't handle a few penis jokes, please... just watch something else or something. Don't diss the guy for making something hilarious.

I saw some review on the P.E. version which had a lesbian going off about too many boobs. Seriously was that really necessary? I'm sure others enjoyed it.