Abstraction Abstraction

Here are the pros and cons about this song:

Pros:
Awesome bass
Awesome Synth
Awesome Melody
Awesome smoothness
Awesome relaxing mood enhancing sound

Cons:
I found this song only now and wish it was in my life much much earlier

the Insult song (swearing) the Insult song (swearing)

Just [expletive] awesome!

Love your accent, love the beat, love the melody, love it entirely!

Can't wait to hear more from you in the future!

Stalagmite responds:

hahaha! too kind mate! thank you very much! :P i am gonna work on my comedy music definately :P i enjoy making it alot ^_^

Alien in the Rain Alien in the Rain

Very nice

The song is really well made. A couple of small things you could do include fading the rain more quickly so as to ease the transition into the main song. Playing with volume settings on the rain effect during the song could help make it seem more in the bg.

Just my 2 cents. Great work.

glitch bitch glitch bitch

Man...

If windows made this sound when it crashed, I'd be a happy man. Truly a great sounding glitch XD

Nice job

snayk responds:

Hehe, thank you.

-Trainstation dukeout- -Trainstation dukeout-

Love the song, but got a question

I love the song, I love techno, and I love creative names that come with techno songs. This by far is one of the more creative titles I've ever seen. I can totally see this in like a sort of "Walk-smash-walk" remix type flash animation.

I do have a question for you though. I was wondering if you use software like fruityloops to make your beats. I want to try and experiment with it and if you have used FL, I was just wondering what you think about it, and if its worthwhile to get it. Thanks buddy.

<('-'<) (>'-')> kirby's dancin to tha traiiiin ride

Waterflame responds:

thanks! :D yes, i do use fruityloops. FL5 nowadays, but thats mainly cause i cant get a hold of 7. i would totally recomend fruityloops for any kind of music production use, its easy to use and learn, and has alot of advanced features when you get better at it. the interface is a sight to behold, go get it now :D

Evil-Dog - High Speed Crash Evil-Dog - High Speed Crash

LOL!

Quite unexpected dude. I could totally see this being played in like the last bit of a Bourne-like movie with this intense car chase leading into a crash.

That was totally unexpected but at the same time totally awesome.

Great!

Evil-Dog responds:

NICE! :)

- Lo-Ca$h Virtue - - Lo-Ca$h Virtue -

Tite!

This is hyphy man! Nice beats.

This Way DEMO This Way DEMO

You rule my friend

This song is perfect for ending credits, and I used it for just that in my youtube movie. I gave you credit both in the ending credits as well as in the video description.

You can find my profile here http://youtube.com/profile?user=Lurke rPatrol

The video is called "Gordon Freeman".

Just letting you know if you wanted to see where you got credited. Let me know if you want me to keep or remove the link to your song on the video description.

And of course, thanks a lot dude. You rule.