A Fable II Experience A Fable II Experience

Awesome

Hilarious even if you haven't played the game. Well done!

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Awesome, and thanks for the feature!!!

This was an awesome collab for MGS, and quite possibly the best one yet. Thank you so much for featuring my music in there. I'm really honored.

Bambee Bambee

You my friend...

are a fucking genius. This is brilliant and so hilarious! This ranks like 11000 on the wtf thats awesome meter.

Great work, keep it up

SkyFyre SkyFyre

Wow

I'm a veteran World of Warcraft player, and I never thought in all my life that anything could possibly be nearly as addicting as the game was. I was wrong. Your game, although simple and on flash, is so addicting that I'm sure if I wasn't focused on academics or work, I would be playing it for long periods of time.

The simplicity of the sideways shooter, mixed with the RPG element gives it that umph that it needs to make you hooked.

I don't really have any cons to it, apart from just a couple of minor things. One is the whole charm slot issue that others have mentioned as well. The other thing is the addition of more weapons and charms or even powerups dropped by random mobs + bosses. I know you have some drop healthpacks and magic packs, but maybe for a future expansion or something you could add some temporary boosts or brief double damage or something. Just a thought.

It's great, and I started off as a paladin. Moved to a warrior, and then finally settled on the hunter. It's my most favorite as it's just sheer rapid fire. It's insanity. I just sit there shooting millions of bullets at some guy because my attack speed is 1. For anyone who is trying out the hunter, I HIGHLY recommend sticking NO points in str, until maybe you get to rank 12-14. Just stick with Agi and you should be good. You don't want to lose the high attack speed.

Great job again.

Dadgame Dadgame

Very addicting

The parallels to the original Dad series is amazing, and I love the cutscenes. They're hilarious. The game itself is a lot of fun. Good to have a nice platformer but of course with the dad twist. The physics and movements are very well calibrated and smooth, and the gameplay is awesome. Did I mention this is really really REALLY addicting as well? :P

Great work! I'm back to more playing... brb :D

Sheepy. Sheepy.

Simple is best

I loved it, well done. Really great work, and yes the motto of simplest is best is very true.

Abstraction Abstraction

Here are the pros and cons about this song:

Pros:
Awesome bass
Awesome Synth
Awesome Melody
Awesome smoothness
Awesome relaxing mood enhancing sound

Cons:
I found this song only now and wish it was in my life much much earlier

the Insult song (swearing) the Insult song (swearing)

Just [expletive] awesome!

Love your accent, love the beat, love the melody, love it entirely!

Can't wait to hear more from you in the future!

Stalagmite responds:

hahaha! too kind mate! thank you very much! :P i am gonna work on my comedy music definately :P i enjoy making it alot ^_^

Alien in the Rain Alien in the Rain

Very nice

The song is really well made. A couple of small things you could do include fading the rain more quickly so as to ease the transition into the main song. Playing with volume settings on the rain effect during the song could help make it seem more in the bg.

Just my 2 cents. Great work.